September 07, 2010

funny facts of a 4 yr old

Ok so this is out of order of me updating my blog but it was cute...

So Saturday Sept 4th Me, Bart and the Boys went to Dave and Mariah's (Barts brother and Wife) to help them move into Daybreak.. well i didn't help move i just sat and watched them all :).. as we are getting ready to leave We are telling Boston my nephew that there is a baby in my Belly and i asked him "when she gets here can i bring her over and will you play with her" and he said "Sure" while he is sitting in his underwear cuz hes always naked or almost naked.. then i ask him "what do you think of the name Chloe" and he looks at me with this look and says "that's silly" then i ask him well what about the name Addison and he gives me the same look and says "that's silly too" so then i ask him "what about the name Makinley" and he gets this huge smile on his face and nods yes and smiles.. so lil Boston has approved the name Makinley,
I started having doubts about what to name her and i knew i wasn't the only one who ever thought of changing their baby's name at last minute, but with Boston's help i think we will stick with Makinley!!

No comments: