September 07, 2010

Cheesecake Factory

This is for my mom, she says i need to write this crap down cuz i cracked her up when i told her this story so here is another attempt to remember things..

Sept 5th 2o1o- Our 1 year anniversary

so the day started out pretty crummy my hubby was working and i was PISSED AS HELL about this.. but my plan that day was to get up get showered and take him lunch and surprise him.... however the day before my right foot had started swelling so when i woke up it was still pretty swollen so i came out to the couch and put it up and drank lots of water hoping the swelling would go down. about 12:30 i get a text from my hubby saying "happy anniversary and what are you doing.." i tell him "resting my foot cuz its still swollen then ask him what are you doing?" he tells me "im going to lunch.." the first thought in my head is Damn it and i tell him "ohh i was gonna surprise you and bring you lunch but i wont make it now".. "he told me thats ok you rest your foot its ok".. so im kinda bummed but about not being able to get there in time for his lunch and im glad i didnt leave cuz within 30 min here comes my man through the door roses in hand... i looked and him and asked are you on lunch and he said yes for the rest of the day.... how cute huh... i guess they where slow at work and one guy didnt have a way home so Bart asked if he could go and it was his anniversary well they let him... thanks Pep Boys you made this prego wife not so angry.. any ways i took a shower and we decide to hit up the Cheesecake Factory we got a gift card for our wedding and thought that was a good day to go.. we got there about 4ish and we had no wait they take us to a booth and at first i think this is ok.. yeah once i get in there my belly is right up to the table and im thinking should we ask for a table so i can push the chair out?? but ill tough it out... well you know how it is when your pregnant.. your belly is HUGE and you have to kinda sit with your chair out so you can actually get your face over your plate well i had no room so of course i spill cuz i cant get my close to my plate to eat, i mean i feel like im a man now a days when i sit at a table i feel like my legs are so far spread that i need my junk to breath but i dont have any junk just a prego belly that needs room.. things used to fall on my boobs i was always spilling on my boobs but now my belly has gone beyond my boobs and im not even that huge so im pissed i spilled but what can you do..

well getting out of the booth was a whole other experience i mean there is this lil lip well its not lil its about 4 inches so not only did i have to fight with the table to get out i had that nice lil decorative ledge to get through too and my sweet hubby just pulled me.. i felt like a beached whale, and really contemplating on telling the hostesses... "seriously dont put a fat prego woman in a booth we cant get close enough to our plates to eat or get out" but i didn't now i really wish i would have. i think skinny people like to put chunky people in booths to make you feel bad that your already to fat to eat any more... from now on im asking for a table so i spread my legs and let my belly breath and scoot my chair out so i can actually eat over my plate not over my belly...

No comments: