September 12, 2010

27 week Check up

Thursday Sept 9- The Glucose Test!!!!

so Thursday was a long day i had my Glucose test i woke up at 6:30am (which im so not a morning person) make a protein breakfast sausage and eggs, i mean i had to have my breakfast eaten by 7:10am so i ate and was done by 7:10 i wanted to go back to sleep but that didnt happen although while i was watching tv i could feel baby girl moving alot every couple seconds i looked down at my belly and every time shes moving my whole belly is jerking my Baby Girl has Hiccups.. it was so cute and so neat to watch my whole belly jerk with every one she had... to bad Bart wasnt home to see it... at 9:10 i had to Drink that yummy orange glucose drink within 5 minutes it wasnt that bad it was the after taste that got me ugh... i drove to my appt at LDS hosp and told the girl when i got there i drank my glucose at 9:10am within a few minutes i was in the back getting weighed.. a whopping 7 pounds in two weeks... WHAT??? thats the most i have gained since i have been pregnant up until my appt 2 weeks previous my total weight gain was 6 pounds and i was good with that.. so that was a lil damper on my mood and my blood pressure im sure.. so i go in and do the whole pee in the cup thing and while i go to get a paper towel a spider comes down in front of me so i scream a lil, and walk out and say there was a spider on the paper towel disp and Janell the nurse was like "oh do i need to go kill it" "i was like nope i did it" we go and sit in the room and she takes my BP and this time its 132/78 double WTH?? i mean i have been running low 117/68 .. really i mean my weight it up and my BP is up too great... so she pricks my finger and we start the glucose test.. within a few minutes my glucose is 163 triple WTH so not good but my iron had dropped which Diane says is good but bad its good cuz i guess im not at risk for toxemia now YAY but i still need that Iron, so she drew my blood to get a better glucose reading and told me should would know that afternoon, i haven't heard yet so im assuming no news is good news. We talked about delivery and classes i mean i start seeing my OB every two weeks from here on out now.. its getting close and this lil girl like to kick the crap outta me ..

on another note i have and HORRIBLE HEARTBURN every day NO MATTER WHAT I EAT.. again if that myth is true she better be a hairy monkey!!!


(ps dont mind my lack of capitols and proper grammar i just type so bear with me)

No comments: