May 18, 2010

Dang i need to UPDATE more... so much has happened since Aug.. i got married, the holidays came and went, and started a new year with new goals... but in April that all changed.... April 1st is you know the biggest joke day of the year and every year i get my mom good... this year the joke was on me.. you see the last few years i have called my mom and told her i was prego.. with some random guy at the bar who i didn't know his name and every year she fell for it last year i didn't do it nor did i this year for the simple fact i really wanted to be a mommy.. well my dear friend Alisa who i work with wanted me to pee on a stick for he so she could give it to her hubby who she had only been married to for 2 weeks... i kept telling her "no it will be negative and your not waisting money on a test" she told me just to try it i kept telling her "my boobs hurt and I'm campy I'm gonna start"... so Thursday April 1st at about 12:20pm i thought wow i am five days late (but i was late in Jan by 9 days) so i thought if i have the cheap test ill pee on it to prove to Alisa I'm not... well ha ha ha jokes on me as i sat there the plus line popped up... i was in shock and started to cry. i took a pic of it and texted it to my mom first then to Bart.. when i got to work Bart had already replied and asked "really" my reply was a phone call "i don't know but i think so, i brought my digital one to try again later" how romantic that i told my hubby over a text message... but he loves me ... so i go in to work and i show Alisa she is like " really" and at this time the plus sign was disappearing so i was really not sure... i showed every one in the pharmacy and shed a few tears with happy thoughts as we had been trying full swing the month before the wedding with no luck... so for the next hour and half every one in the pharmacy was asking me " do you have to pee yet" "do you need more to drink" lol i love my co-w0rkers... they new i had brought my second digital preg test with me.. so finally after a hour or so i had to pee so i get my test and head to the potty i pee on that stick and set in on the counter and as i got up to pull up my pants it displayed "PREGNANT" i didn't even have my pants on all the way and i started to cry all over again... i came out of the potty test in hand and showed it off i was in fact PREGNANT... happy April fools day to me you prankster... ironic that of all the days i found out i would be April 1st 2010.. at this point i still had not heard anything from my mom so i sent her the pic of the digital one. ... and i got a message back from my mom that read "ya right April fools" i had to call her and say "this is for real mom"... she still didn't believe me. so i had her talk to our intern who had only been there 3 days since he has nothing to gain (she thought the whole pharmacy was in on it) so he talks to her and says "its legit and by the way I'm the father" i thought i was going to die since in the past i have told her i would have 6 kids all with different dads.... she called the pharmacy ab0ut 3 times talking to everyone to make sure we all where not in on this prank.. it took till Saturday and me peeing on a stick while Bart videoed it for her to believe it.. (i will not be posting that video) ... my first due date came up as Dec 4th 2010 two days before my birthday, another thing i didn't want was a baby with a DEC birthday.. and while at my 1st Dr appt the Dr told me my due date as Dec 6th my b-day ha ha i got it good. but ill stick with my 1st date although that is the best present ever!!!! as of today i am 11 weeks and 3 days (its the size of a lime) i have been very lucky no morning sickness YAY me just pure exhaustion ... i am slowly creeping up on finishing my first trimester so I'm happy to get my energy back.. few people think it will be a boy since i haven't had any morning sickness although i know a few people who had sickness with boys and girls.. so we will see well that's a quick ha ha long update ill try and keep this updated now that we have a lil one on the way... I'm off to bed I'm beat!!!
here's the two tests

No comments: