November 29, 2009

OK so i noticed i like to blog when I'm sick, or bored, so here we are i have been sick for the last week i knew it would happen i mean i work in a pharmacy i deal with sick people all day. so this thanksgiving i was in town i didn't bail on Bart this year like i did last i was actually looking forward to spending thanksgiving with my new In-laws well that was until i got knock on my ass with a cold that then in turned went straight to my lungs. so this thanksgiving i was alone My mom in Alaska and Bart at his parents i lay and sleep and watching TV alone this thanksgiving which i was sad. but i knew this wouldn't be every year. just this one. while i have been home i have stumbled across a lot of other blogs people that i have "bookmarked" and look forward to checking in on them to see how they are doing. so i decided that i would start updating my blog a lil more often. i stumbled across NieNie Dialogues only by chance and read about her life before her accident and realized she is from Utah. i enjoyed reading and seeing her pictures and at that point i decided i would update more i want to let every one know whats going on in our life with pictures as well so from my bed today I'm gonna update the last few months.. here goes....

No comments: