March 08, 2009

Dicks Last Resort Vegas

Feb 6 2009

***** The EPRN Crew (my mom , Me, Tina, & Katelyn) no my mom isn't a trainer******



*** This Chair Cracked Me Up***


So while in Vegas we decided to go to "Dicks Last Resort" it was SO MUCH FUN.. Katelyn had made friends with a few air force guys so they joined us too, the waiter was rude to us he kept yelling at my mom calling her old lady and with every refill and to get her order he would yell "hey old lady" he threw the silver wear on the table, and when he brought our food he didn't put our meals with the right person he just threw the plates on the table and walked away ( i had the RIB EYE and OMG ITS THE BEST) and he made us the BEST HATS....


*** The $15.00 Dick Stick 32oz Of ALCOHOL***



The Whole Crew With Our Hats
** Katelyn, Tina, Lewis, Me, Paul, Mom, John**



***Katelyns Hat***



John & My Mom (air force guy) he couldn't believe she was my mom



*** Tina and her Hat***



*** Me & My Hat***




*** Our Nice Waiter***

No comments: